If you’ve been following Julep’s welcome boxes, you might have noticed that most of the style profiles have changed! These are the new boxes (minus the ‘luxe’ box, which isn’t worth the price imo).
- 'Boho Glam' contains: Mighty Cuticle + Nail Serum plus two polishes, 'Lena' and 'Elisa'
- 'Bombshell' contains: Mighty Cuticle + Nail Serum plus two polishes, 'Sydney' and 'Jane'
- 'Classic with a twist' contains: Mighty Cuticle + Nail Serum plus two polishes 'Myriam' and 'Florence'
- 'It Girl' contains: Three polishes, 'Margaret', 'Kam', and 'Princess Grace'
- 'Modern Beauty' contains: Beach Tonic dry body oil and Lipgloss in 'Grace'
The subscription box is $25 a month ($20 if you pay three months at a time), but you can get any of these boxes for free ($3.99 shipping) if you use a referral link and the code FREEBOX. Unlike some other subscriptions, you can actually cancel this one right after you order your free box. Subscriptions are charged on the 27th of the month, so this is a good time to get it and cancel (or continue to subscribe, if you like it!). You can cancel by calling or by emailing them at firstname.lastname@example.org and telling them that you do not have access to a phone, and cannot call to cancel. Also, if you have already gotten a free box, or are already a member, you can use a different email to get a new free box!